• Wide Input Range: 4.2V-17V
• Up to 3A Continuous Output Current
• 0.8V ± 2.5% Feedback Reference Voltage
• Wide Output Voltage Range:0.8V-7V
• Integrated 70mΩ High-Side and 35mΩ Low-Side Power MOSFETs
• Pulse Frequency Mode PFM at Light load
• 150uA Quiescent Current in Sleep Mode
• 80ns Minimum On-time
• Internal Soft-start Time: 2ms
• Switching Frequency 800KHz
• Over-voltage Protection
• Over Temperature Protection 150oC
• Available in SOT563-6L, SOT23-6L Package
The SCT2230 is a fully integrated high efficiency synchronous step-down DCDC converter capable of delivering 3A current. The devices operate over a wide input voltage range from 4.2V to 17V and fully integrate high-side power MOSFETs and synchronous MOSFETs with very low Rdson to minimize the conduction loss.
With 800 kHz switching frequency, low output voltage ripple, small external inductor and capacitor size are achieved. SCT2230 adopts adaptive constant ON time control architecture to achieve fast load transient responses for step-down applications. The SCT2230 operates in power saving mode, which maintains high efficiency during light load operation. It includes full protection features, such as over current protection, output under-voltage protection, input under-voltage lockout, and thermal shutdown.
The SCT2230 requires a minimal number of external components and is available in a space-saving SOT563 and TSOT23-6 package.
• High End DTV
• Set-top Box, XDSL Modem, Personal Video Recorders
• Server, Cloud-Computing, Storage
• Telecom & Networking, Small-cell Base Stations, Point-of-Load (POL)